Skip to content
- Basic Needs: Providing basics like food and clothing enables young people to
come to school comfortable, nourished and better prepared to learn.
- Behavioral Intervention: Negative behavior undermines learning. We help
kids learn to modify behavior and make positive choices.
- College & Career Prep: We assist young people in identifying their
vision for the future so they have a clear goal and motivation to overcome
- Community Service: By giving back in their neighborhoods, youth
feel a sense of belonging, accomplishment, and value.
- Enrichment: Through before and after school activities, we expand young
people’s understanding of what the world has to offer.
- Family Engagement: We help children have a supportive home life
by helping parents access the services they need.
- Life Skills: Through one-to-one mentoring and group coaching, we instill in
students the confidence to succeed, the belief that education creates
opportunity, and set the expectation for success.
- Physical & Mental Health: For kids to be the best learners, they need
healthy bodies and minds. We connect them to physical, dental, vision, and
mental health services regardless of ability to pay.