Do you want to help create access to resources and opportunities for students who are furthest from educational justice? Are you passionate about addressing immediate and systemic barriers to create and sustain equitable outcomes? Do you bring a social justice lens to the teams you lead? Have we got the team for you!
For 25 years, CISR-T has been striving for equity in educational opportunities. Driven by our core values of equity, opportunity and collaboration, we work directly inside K-12 schools supporting those students who have historically been furthest from educational justice.
As an organization rooted in equity, our vision is that one day success will no longer be predictable based on one’s race or socioeconomic status. For more information about CISR-T rentontukwila.ciswa.org
This position is responsible for the support of school-based Site Coordinators (SC) with their overall planning and implementation of the Communities In Schools (CIS) student-centered model of integrated student support, in collaboration with the Program Director.
- Assess SC needs and provide ongoing technical assistance, support and professional development to maintain high quality student support.
- Collaborate with SC’s on school-based program design and support implementation and ongoing efforts.
- Conduct SC site visits/check-ins.
- Oversee the completion of the school needs assessment and annual site plans.
- Monitor SC data collection to assess delivery and ensure program impact and provide data to Program Director.
- Work with community service providers and organizations and enhance relationships with partner schools.
- Participate in CIS webinars, trainings and meetings as requested to ensure compliance with national directives and state priorities around service delivery.
- Coordinate site visits for funders, volunteers and those interested in our work.
- Three years of experience in program management.
- Commitment to social justice, promoting diversity, equity and inclusion for all students.
- Have an innovative, proactive mindset & approach.
- Comfortable with data collection processes and using data to inform programmatic decisions.
- Evidence of strong relationship and leadership skills, with experience supervising & supporting a team.
- Flexibility and solution focused approach within a changing environment.
- Combination of excellent analytical skills and ability to be creative.
- Able to work within a collaborative team but comfortable making decisions and helping to move things forward.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities, with strong time management skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Valid driver’s license, access to reliable transportation and proof of adequate vehicle insurance coverage.
- B.A. in relevant field.
- Experience with youth programming.
- Familiarity with local community agencies and social service systems.
- Familiarity with family support principles, wrap around services, family engagement.
- Ability to speak second language, Spanish preferred.
SALARY RANGE: Full-time, exempt: $55,000-$60,000 annual salary.
BENEFITS: Medical/dental with 100% employee premium paid by organization, vacation, sick, holidays and retirement plan.
Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Resumes will be reviewed upon receiving.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CISR-T is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of age, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation. At CISR-T, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and utilize their strengths. We know our organization is successful due to the hard work and dedication of our passionate employees. CISR-T’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected across our organization. Diversity is more than a commitment; it is the foundation of what we do.